A Matter of Design: Making Society trough Science and Technology. Proceedings of the 5th STS Italia Conference. Edited by Claudio Coletta, Sara Colombo, Paolo Magaudda, Alvise Mattozzi, Laura Lucia Parolin and Lucia Rampino. An Open Access Digital Publication by STS Italia Publishing. Released: December 2014. The publication contains a selection of the works presented at the 5th STS Italia Conference, held in Milan from June, 12–14 2014. The main theme of this STS Italia... Read More
STS ItaliaSTS Italia – The Italian Society for Social Studies of Science and Technology was founded in 2005 to build up an Italian network of researchers oriented to study Science and Technology starting from the social dynamics which characterize and interweave science and technology themselves. Read More >
Tag Cloud2010 2012 alghero award borse di studio Bruno Latour call for participation Ciga Cities conferenza design early career Firenze giovani ricercatori giugno 2014 grants infrastructures Interference(s) international workshop IV Conferenza Nazionale IV National Conference keynotes master n.1 n.2 Napoli National Conference networks PCTS 2012 Politecnico di Milano program programma Public Communication of Science and Technology Rovigo Rovigo 2012 Science and Technology Science and Technology Studies STS STS Italia submission summer school Tecnoscienza Università di Padova VII Workshop Nazionale V STS Italia Conference
STS Italia Mailing List
V STS Italia conference Proceedings
STS in Italy
An article by Attila Bruni published by the journal "Tecnoscienza" sketching a general framework of the recent development of STS in Italy. _read the article (pdf)
STS Italia Network
- Final Program of the 6th STS Italia Conference – Sociotechnical Environments
- Wave Milano per i Science Lovers – 16 e 23 giugno
- CALL FOR PAPER | Special Issue on Digital Circulation: The Digital Life of Things and Media Technologies | Guest Editors: Gabriele Balbi (University of Lugano), Alessandro Delfanti (UCSD), Paolo Magaudda (University of Padova). Deadline for abstract submissions: June 15 th , 2015.
- Call for Papers for a Workshop at the University of Technology in Berlin | 14th to 16th September 2014 | Design, Interaction, and Technologically Dense Environments. Methodological challenges to entangled work practices.
- IV Annual Meeting of the Social Studies of Science and Technology Network (Red esCTS) |Call for papers
- International Workshop “Personal Health Record and patient-oriented infrastructures”, Trento 19-20 June 2014
- CALL FOR PAPER: “Designing Things Together: Intersections of Co-Design and Actor-Network Theory”, CoDesign – International Journal of CoCreation in Design and the Arts. Guest editors: Cristiano Storni, Dagny Stuedahl, Thomas Binder and Per Linde.
- “Biomedicine and STS: Emerging Themes”- Summer School Programme